Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey.  
 Today's challenge is:

 Day 15 - Bible verse

I have two current favorite verses. (KJV)

Psalm 130:5-6a and 7b
"I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning:...  ...with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption."
Eph. 3:20-21
"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

both of those verses are wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails