This post is linked to Five Question Friday at My Little Life.
Today's questions are:
1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse? Better? We cook way differently. I guess if I have to choose I would say him.
2. How often do you talk to your mom? Weekly or a couple times a week. She visits a couple times a year too.
3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe? Stick to the recipe.
4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe? Nope. Same length.
5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?) The kids used to. We go to a Halloween alternative at our church. A few years the kids went trick or treating but they preferred the church activity because my kids would get scared being out in the neighborhoods. One year a man dressed up as a scarecrow and when we approached his house he was sitting very still and we thought it was just a stuffed one. He jumped up and screamed and my son would not go trick or treating at any more houses. He stayed on the sidewalk and his sisters brought the candy to him, then we took him home early. At the church event kids can dress up but no witches or gross stuff. My kids are old enough now that we volunteer to help. This year's will be bigger than any other year with a hay ride, a maze, an inflatable bouncy thing, games to play and win candy at, and hot dogs chips and drinks... and it is all free!
all content on my blog is ©