Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3


I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey.  
Today's challenge is:
Day 3-Your first love
How to answer this question? Truthfully.
I thought of a lot of ways to answer this question. They are all the truth.
  • The Lord Jesus Christ... my savior, friend, one who listens to my pleas and never judges unfairly, one who loves me more than I could ever imagine. Happy Smileys
  • My first "boyfriend was when I was 13. I was way to young. I wish I had saved my love for my husband. We did not live near each other. He lived near my brother whom I was visiting that summer. He broke my heart. Free Blinkies
  • There was also a second and third boyfriend. The second was only a couple weeks. When I was in High School The third was during college. It lased a year. I thought it was a relationship, but he never told me he was not looking for a relationship because he was in the army and had to do a couple years of service overseas... he also broke my heart. Free Userbars
  • My daughters are doing it right. I am so proud of them. They are saving their hearts, kisses, love for the one man God has for them to marry. They will have a lot less scars.
  • 26 years ago I found my first True Love. My hubby. Free Smileys Love that lasts. Love that is committed to being in a to death do we part marriage. Love that is based on respect and honor. Love that is "each for the other and both for the Lord."

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails