hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey.
Today's challenge is:
Day 16 - Dream house
- My dream home is in the country or just outside a little town. I want a good neighborhood to walk in.
- I want a log home or a stone home.
- Master bedroom that is just a bedroom; not a bedroom, an office, and a craft room.
- I want 3 bedrooms and a suite on the first floor for my mom (the suite needs a bedroom, sitting room and bathroom.
- 3 1/2 baths (including the one in my mom's part of the house or just 3 if her bathroom is easy enough to access for those downstairs).
- Hubby wants good windows.
- Large kitchen with an island and marble countertops.
- Must have a wrap around porch. Dream home would also have part of that wrap around porch screened in for eating out doors and then a sun room on the back. Also a small patio area for the grill.
- Dream home would have a finished basement. In the finished basement a workout room with Wii, and a storage/pantry area. (a few of the areas listed below in the somewhere in the house part would probably be in the basement also.
- Attached garage.
- Shed in the back yard large enough for wood working shop/tool shop.
- Somewhere in the house we also need:
- an art studio for dh and dd (probably over the garage)
- A photo lab area for dh. (probably in basement)
- A homeschool room/library/office (would like this to have windows so not in basement)
- Movie viewing room/family room (this may be in the basement)
- A craft/sewing room/area for dd's and I (wherever it fits)
- Hubby wants a recording room (for copying old records to cd's and for us to record ourselves singing)
- Must have enough land for a large garden.
- Built in Swimming Pool.
My dream home will probably not be lived in by me until heaven, and then I am sure it will look a lot different, but you never know.
all content on my blog is ©