Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 10

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey.  
Today's challenge is:
 Day 10 - Something you're afraid of
Ok... time to be honest again. I know the Bible says not to fear but I have one nagging fear that Satan has used a number of times. It started as a recurring nightmare. In the nightmare I am pushing a shopping cart. It is filled with the only possessions my family owns. My ragged family is following behind me. We are homeless and on the streets. I had this dream a number of times. Each time waking in fear and tears. I still have fears about it. I try to trust God with our future but every time things happen, like hubby being laid off since March and no job in site... I worry and get afraid. I do hate bugs, and when I see one unexpectedly (do you ever expect to see a bug??) I usually scream. But the fear of being homeless is deeper, it's not just a scream and then it is over and I have to pray and read the Bible in order to get my spirit back in line with what I know to be true.



all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails