Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 8 and Blast From The Past

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey.  
Today's challenge is:
Day 8 - A place you've traveled to


I will also be counting this as my Blast From The Past post for this week. I have not done one for a couple weeks because no one was joining me.

Click the Blast From The Past Rules tab above to see the rules for my meme if you are a first timer or if you forget the rules. 


I would like to post some photos of my trip to Hawaii. I went there in 1981 with my college Geology class for a field trip. However, my photos are all tinted orange from the way they were developed and still in books. I have not taken the time to scan and color correct them.

So, what trip to share with you. I guess I will share a few photos from our trip to Williamsburg and Jamestown in 2001.

Williamsburg
Nathan and Rachel in the stocks

Jessica, Nathan, Rachel and Christopher with some residents of Williamsburg

Jessica running by the windmill

The kids in a storage area

Rachel and Jessica playing the harpsichord

Nathan playing the harpsichord

Christopher on a bridge

Rachel and Jessica in front of the Courthouse


Jamestown
Rachel, Jessica, Christopher and Nathan

Christopher

Nathan

Jessica, Christopher and Rachel in front of the Pocahontas statue

Christopher and Rachel in front of the Statue of John Smith

Jessica and Rachel in front of the Statue of John Smith

The Glass works

all content on my blog is ©

If you are joining my Blast From The Past link up below.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails