Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 17

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey
Today's challenge is:
Day 17 - Something you're looking forward to

I will be doing some things (plural) that I am looking forward to.

Two of these being in my newly painted living room... Danford Chocolate Reclining Loveseat. I have not had new furniture in 20 years. We have been settling for hand me downs from family and my very used "This End Up" couch which I bought 20 years ago. The furniture will be here on the 8th of Nov. Now when my mom visits we can all be comfortable.

A toilet being added to our laundry room. It is mostly for my mom, she can't do the stairs well and so she stays upstairs a lot when she is visiting. It will help all of us also.

One new storm door is on the front of the house with new trim. The back door has new trim... it was rotting but the storm door was fine so hubby and son took it off replaced the trim and then put the storm door back on.

I am also hoping to get the material we purchased made into curtains for the dining room. Pictures of all these projects will be up and coming. Keep your eye out for them.

Ladies and Men's combined breakfast at our church this coming Sat. morning.

Fall Festival this weekend. Lots of fun games and a hayride and a pie/cake contest my daughters are entering... and more.

Bonfire night in Nov. at our church... really big bonfire, hot dog roast, smores, fun!

More TOS products to review.

The holidays, love family time, decorations, Christmas music, Christmas movies, Christmas traditions, Christmas caroling as a family.

Further in the future I am looking forward to...
having a family business
my dd's getting married (and ds's but that is even farther off)
grandchildren
being thin and healthy again

Well that is all I can think of for now... time to go exercise so I can be working my way to one of the things I am looking forward to.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow - you've got lots of great things to look forward to, Debbie! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails