Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 20

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey

Yesterday's challenge is: 
Day 20 - Nicknames
I have many nicknames:
Debbie is a nickname, since my full given name is Deborah that is what most people call me.
I am also sometimes:
Deb
Mom
Sweetie (or Sweetheart)
Wiffy
My mom often calls me Chris... which is my sister's name
I was once called Debbie~Most~Helpful on some chats
some friends called me the Resource Queen but the nickname is not used often

that is all I can think of... what nicknames do you have??? Join us.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Kelly said...

My nickname all growing up was Sis. Occasionally at family get-togethers I still get called that. Reminds me of being little.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails