Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exercise

This post is especially for any readers over 50 and for my friends that are doing the Fit Mommy Friday challenge.

EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 50

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags.

Then try 50-lb potato bags


and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)


 
After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag.


Winking Smileys
LOL thought you could use a good laugh. My sister sent me this in an e-mail. I just had to share.I will be 50 next year but hopefully be exercising now when I am only 49 I will be way ahead of this level when I turn 50. Happy Smileys


all content on my blog is ©

4 comments:

i cant decide said...

Hee, hee. I was thinking that I would have a hard time doing that with a 5 pound bag of potatoes!

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

LOL!!

Hi there, I'm just visiting from the TOS Crew. I'm really, really behind on the blog walk, so doing my own moderately paced walk through now.

Catherine (aka alecat, Australia)

Mrs. White said...

Debbie, that is sooo cute!!!!

Blessings
Mrs. White

Kelly said...

That was hysterical! Hope your week has been going well and look forward to hearing how it all went tomorrow over at Fit Mommy Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails