Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 21

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey

Today's challenge is:
Day 21 - Picture of yourself
There are not many pictures of me. I do not like to be in pictures, especially by myself. I am only posting one. It is the picture I am using on the front of the binder I made up for my 10 Week Fitness Challenge with the Fit Mommy Friday ladies. My hubby said I look cute.. I don't know about that but this is where I will be spending time in the coming months in order to meet my fitness goals.


Yippee! Now I am caught up!


all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

J said...

You do look cute!

Michele said...

i agree with your hubby, you do look cute...good luck ;-) (and congrats for catching up, wish i could to, lol)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails