Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 11

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey.  
Today's challenge is:
Day 11 - Favorite tv shows
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Biggest Loser
Celebrity Apprentice
Hell's Kitchen
and a few others.

During the summer I watched Master Chef and Wipeout.

We do not have cable TV or satellite. These are all programs I have on my subscription list on Hulu.com where I can watch them after they are on TV. It is nice because I subscribe to favorite shows and it puts them in my Queue whenever new shows are available. Then I can watch them. The boys do not watch any TV, only shows we have on DVD. If the girls watch anything it is on their computers. My hubby does not watch TV either. Only DVD's when we are watching as a family.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails