Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey.  
 Today's challenge is:
 Day 12 - What you believe

Jesus Christ died for my sins, saved me, and left me here on earth for a reason.
God the Father loves me.
My dad is in heaven and I will see him again some day. (along with others)
God called our family to homeschooling all our kids K-12.
I am blessed, though many days I feel stressed.
I am overweight and I can fix that. God and my family want me to be healthy. I can start today.
Marrying my hubby is the best thing I have done, though many thought it wouldn't last.
My laminator is the best tool I bought this year.

I believe... there are other things I could put here but this is all my brain will think of right now.

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails