Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 18

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey
Today's challenge is: 
Day 18 - Something you regret

Wow Katie is TOUGH! Ok, this is the thing I regret the most.... there are others... but this is the biggest one.

I regret dating. It tore holes in my heart. I gave away some of myself to those boys that I could not get back. I gave away pieces of my heart. Free Avatars I wish my heart had been pure and whole. I wish I could have given my husband all of my heart on our wedding day.


all content on my blog is ©

3 comments:

katmcd said...

Oh Debbie. I hope that in some way you can see that dating showed you the things you will need out of your significant other and what things really won't matter in the long run?

Debbie Phillips said...

It showed me that is not the best way. It helped us seek out another way for our children. There are much better ways to figure out what you want in a mate then that. Looking in the Bible for instance. I am so glad our children are and will be doing courtship... saving them this heartbreak and regret.

Lynn said...

I LOVE this post, Debbie! Thank you so much for sharing it! This is exactly what I am trying to teach my girls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails