Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey.  
Today's challenge is:
Day 4-Your parents

My Dad - Lew
Born 1918
Died 1976 (I was 14 yrs. old)
He was loving.
I was Daddy's Girl.
I miss him.
Looking forward to seeing him again in heaven.
One more reason to long for heaven.


Mom - Beatrice
Born 1922
Now 86 years old
 Loving
Godly
Faithful

 Caring
Grandmother

 Optomistic
A great role model

 Looking over my father's grave this past spring.


all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a neat way to introduce us to your parents, Debbie. :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

love how you did this! I know that your daddy is looking down and smiling at the person you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails