I am done with school for the year. Time for summer vacation??? Well, yes, and no... it is time to write my summer to-do list and I have a lot to do, as usual. I will be working on my to-do list this week and will post it. I may post it next Monday with GPM or I may do a separate post. I have worked on my need/want list and I am almost done. I hope to finish today.
I did exercise last week but most of it was not on the Wii. Thursday hubby and I took a walk at Winterthur... just the 2 of us... it was lovely. About 2 hours of exercise. Friday I was supposed to go to Ladies Bible Study and then out on a date with my hubby. But in the early morning I was going through my e-mail and I found a link to a coupon that would give us FREE admission to a local Garden - Longwood Gardens to be exact. So I printed off one coupon, I figured hubby and I would just make it part of our date day. Hubby read the fine print on the coupon and it said you could print as many coupons as you needed for the amount of people in your group. So we gathered the children and told them we had a change of plans. We regrouped, I called and told my ladies Bible study leader I would not be there, and we headed for Longwood. We walked around for 3 1/2 hours. I did work out on the Wii but I don't know what days.
I did read a bunch this week, but didn't finish reading any books.
I caught up on my Bible reading. I am making it a priority again. I had let this slip. I rededicated myself to my daily Bible reading, listening to some godly music, writing in my journal daily, and praying. These are the important things in my day.
My goals for this coming week are to:
- Work on my need/want list for school for next year.
- Talk to my hubby about my need/want list for school.
- Read... I have several books I am working on and I will let you know how I do on them next Monday. If you want to know what I am reading check my personal Shelfari in the left sidebar.
- Blog about the books I have finished reading and get them logged into my reading challenge pages.
- Exercise at least 4 days and I want at least one of them to be a 45 minute workout. Last weeks 4 workouts were all close to 30 minutes except one 40 minute one. I am working my way back.
- Write and schedule my last review for TOS Review crew for this year.
- I have something exciting coming up next weekend but I can't tell you until afterward. Watch for my update last week.
Goal Planning Monday is hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts click this link or the button at the top.
all content on my blog is ©