Monday, May 2, 2011

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 14

It is Goal Planning Monday. Do you have goals. How are you doing with them??  Can you believe it is May already. Since it is May I have done my Yearly Goals Update check it out if you missed reading it. We have1 week of homeschooling left before summer break. Then I have to work on Portfolios and Nathan's Transcripts. For next week I will list my summer to-do list as well as my weekly to-do list. But for now here is my update and then my goals for this coming week.

Last week I ended my post like this.
"I usually only post 5 goals but I am adding to that this week. I always have more goals than I post on my blog and this week I decided to add a few to the list. That way when I get more accomplished I can "brag" about it. LOL http://zaazu.com Hopefully that will be the results, not that I will get less accomplished, as I would have to admit that, to my shame." http://zaazu.com
I am so excited to say I succeeded in 8 out of 9 goals I made last week.
  • I worked quite a lot again this past week on the need/want list for next year, but I am not done. I have about 100 pages of Truth Quest to go through before I will be done. I want to make sure I have or put on my list the books I need to go with our history study next year. That will continue to be priority one until I am finished and that should be this week. 
  • I exercised 4 days though I ate to much junk and gained a little. I hope to work that off this week. Before I would have probably just quit when I failed, but now I am plugging on.
  • I am excited to say I read The King Will Make A Way. It was was so good I finished it in only 2 days. I wish I had not waited so long to read it. I will be reviewing it this week. 
  • I have stopped reading Somewhere a Song for now. It went back to the library. When it comes back in I will finish it. For now I am reading other books. 
  • I am still working on logging books into Book Collector but did not log any in this week.
  • I finished planning the last 2 weeks of school early last week. So we are all set to finish up. 
  • I got my meals planned for all of May and the first week of June, that is really good. 
  • I choose a winner for my giveaway and got the gifts mailed off. 
  • I did not get the reviews done but that is one of the top things on my list this week.
I did really well on my goals this week and that is so exciting.

My goals for this coming week are to:

    1. Work on my need/want list for school for next year. 
    2. Blog about the books I have finished reading and get them logged into my reading challenge pages.
    3. Exercise at least 4 days and I want at least one of them to be a 45 minute workout. Last weeks 4 workouts were all close to 30 minutes except one 40 minute one. I am working my way back. 
    4. Finish this last week of school. Keep the school log caught up and maybe get started on the portfolios.
    5. Read... I have several books I am working on and I will let you know how I do on them next Monday. If you want to know what I am reading check my personal Shelfari in the left sidebar.
    6. Catch up on Bible Reading challenge that my church is doing. I am 2 days behind.
    Goal Planning Monday is hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts click this link or the button at the top.


    all content on my blog is ©

    1 comment:

    Mama Manuscripts said...

    As always your goal planning is inspiring! You are doing a great job!

    Have a great weekend!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails