Last week I ended my post like this.
"I usually only post 5 goals but I am adding to that this week. I always have more goals than I post on my blog and this week I decided to add a few to the list. That way when I get more accomplished I can "brag" about it. LOL Hopefully that will be the results, not that I will get less accomplished, as I would have to admit that, to my shame."I am so excited to say I succeeded in 8 out of 9 goals I made last week.
- I worked quite a lot again this past week on the need/want list for next year, but I am not done. I have about 100 pages of Truth Quest to go through before I will be done. I want to make sure I have or put on my list the books I need to go with our history study next year. That will continue to be priority one until I am finished and that should be this week.
- I exercised 4 days though I ate to much junk and gained a little. I hope to work that off this week. Before I would have probably just quit when I failed, but now I am plugging on.
- I am excited to say I read The King Will Make A Way. It was was so good I finished it in only 2 days. I wish I had not waited so long to read it. I will be reviewing it this week.
- I have stopped reading Somewhere a Song for now. It went back to the library. When it comes back in I will finish it. For now I am reading other books.
- I am still working on logging books into Book Collector but did not log any in this week.
- I finished planning the last 2 weeks of school early last week. So we are all set to finish up.
- I got my meals planned for all of May and the first week of June, that is really good.
- I choose a winner for my giveaway and got the gifts mailed off.
- I did not get the reviews done but that is one of the top things on my list this week.
My goals for this coming week are to:
- Work on my need/want list for school for next year.
- Blog about the books I have finished reading and get them logged into my reading challenge pages.
- Exercise at least 4 days and I want at least one of them to be a 45 minute workout. Last weeks 4 workouts were all close to 30 minutes except one 40 minute one. I am working my way back.
- Finish this last week of school. Keep the school log caught up and maybe get started on the portfolios.
- Read... I have several books I am working on and I will let you know how I do on them next Monday. If you want to know what I am reading check my personal Shelfari in the left sidebar.
- Catch up on Bible Reading challenge that my church is doing. I am 2 days behind.
all content on my blog is ©