Friday, May 20, 2011

Winterthur April 14, 2011 Part 3 ~ Blast From The Past


I am counting these as my Blast from the Past this week.
Since these were taken in April they definitely count.
I have been busy this week and did not prep any other photos.
But... this is good!!!
This week you get more pictures of Winterthur

and

2 videos I took also!

Enjoy

Post your BFTP and link up below.











I hope you enjoyed my videos. I like taking videos with my little Nikon Coolpix camera.
Maybe some day we will get a regular video camera.

More Winterthur pictures are still coming, from a different day, and pictures of our first trip to Longwood.

Join Me...

Here are the Rules for participating:
The purpose of Blast From The Past is to link up a post about something from the past. You can reach back all the way to your childhood and bravely post pictures of you in your wild clothes and hair styles or post something from last year and tell us about it. I'm not picky. Hey, even yesterday was the past... LOL My posts will mostly be about events that happened prior to blogging, as a way to share those things with the world.
  • It can be about you, about your kids, about your parents, about whatever. For ideas check out the other posts in my label Blast From the Past. 
  • Please use a permalink that sends readers directly to the correct post. If you are not sure what that is click the work permalink for an explanation. 
  • Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://debbiesdigest.blogspot.com/ This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me your hostess as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too. You can put the Blast From The Past button on your site and in your post. Please use it to link to my site, to spread the word about my meme. Using the button will help others know how to find me and how to join. Tell others to click on the button in your post to find us here.
  • Leave me a comment. First so that you can let me know what you think of my pictures and secondly so that I will know a new post has been linked up and I can come visit your blog and comment on your photos.
all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Dorie said...

Great moments at Winterthur you have shared! It is such a beautiful, relaxing place to visit. When my mom and I were last there, I couldn't help being distracted thinking what it must have been like for the children to grow up on those grounds (even if the grounds were somewhat different).

My Blessings From Above said...

Wonderful pictures Debbie! I loved the video too! I'm sorry I have not been posting and linking up on BFTP but I have been so busy these last couple of weeks. I will try to be back this Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails