Monday, May 30, 2011

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 18



It is Goal Planning Monday.
Do you have goals?
How are you doing with them?? 


I have done pretty well this week. Here are my goals from last week and how I did with them.
  1. Clean and organize my bedroom in preparation for Rachel and Jessica's friends, Sarah and Rose, visit from June 2nd to the 16th. I have to declutter, put a lot of things back where they belong in other parts of the house, dust, re-organize, vacuum, clean ceiling fans, clean windows, and get rid of a bunch of stuff. Mostly Done. I have a little more to do. We hope to have all the cleaning completely finished tomorrow and then rest up and spend some time together as a family before the company arrives on Thursday. Windows are getting skipped until Fall or after the girls leave if we get a cool enough day.
  2. Clean and organize the basement in preparation for Sarah and Rose's visit. This is a huge job and will probably take more than one day. Mostly Done. Same as #1
  3. Wash windows in preparation for Sarah and Rose's visit. Outside of windows is getting skipped until Fall or after the girls leave if we get a cool enough day, we will wash the inside sills.
  4. Put more flowers in the front garden in preparation for Sarah and Rose's visit. Not Done and I have no idea if it will get done.
  5. clean the kitchen... many things to do in this room Mostly Done. Same as #1
  6. clean the living room... not as much to do here Mostly Done. Same as #1
  7. clean the bathrooms... need to do this just for us... but then again next week closer to Sarah and Rose's arrival. Not Done. This has a tendency to get dirty again fast and so we waited until closer to the girls arrival to clean the bathrooms.
  8. clean out the upstairs hallway... many books to move. Mostly Done. Same as #1
  9. clean, clean, clean... in preparation for Sarah and Rose's visit. Hopefully in the evenings when I am tired from cleaning I will have time to things in #10-15 but 1-9 are the most important though we do have a week and a half to get it all done. Mostly Done. Same as #1
  10. Get back to exercising. I got discouraged in the past 2 weeks and have been totally off my diet and have not been exercising. I am getting back to doing that today or tomorrow. I got stressed and discouraged and bought all kinds of junk food. So... time to pay the piper. I need to go weigh in to see how much damage I did to myself and then I need to get back to eating well and getting on the Wii. I got so discouraged I even took my weight ticker off my blog. I want to get that put back on also. Not Done. The basement was a mess all week and still is in the area where we do the Wii. That should be finished tomorrow and then I can get back to exercising.
  11. Post my summer goal list. I have it written out I just need to get typed up on my blog and then posted. Done. Click HERE to read the list if you missed it when it posted.
  12. Write my blog post about my favorite TOS product from this year  Done. Click HERE to read the list if you missed it when it posted.
  13. Read. If you want to know what I am reading check my personal Shelfari in the left sidebar. I read some of My Father's World, the first book in the Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, I am almost done reading it.
  14. Blog about the books I have finished reading and get them logged into my reading challenge pages. Not Done. Maybe I will get some time in the next few weeks... hopefully. I should get some time on Wednesday to do at least one book review.
  15. Get my pictures from Longwood Gardens posted on my blog. Not Done. I may work on that tonight and schedule them to post tomorrow and Wednesday, and maybe Thursday... I am not sure how many pictures there are and how many posts I will break it up into.
Here are my goals for this week:
  1. Finish cleaning the whole house and get it in tip top condition for our visitors on Thursday.
  2. Post pictures of my wonderfully clean home so everyone can see the differences all the work has made.
  3. Blog about the books I have read.
  4. Get my pictures from Longwood Gardens posted on my blog.
  5. Read.
  6. Get back to exercising.
  7. Our guests from Texas arrive on Thursday. Pray for them while they are on the airplane. They have never been on a plane before and have to change planes in Houston all by themselves. We will be glad when they are safely on the ground and in my daughters arms in Philadelphia.
  8. Last ladies Bible Study on Friday. Visit my mom Friday June 3rd to Monday June 6th. Take her to get her hair permed and I get mine cut. Take her to do a number of errands then maybe to church on Sunday depending on how she feels. She has not been to church since before she went to my brother's for Thanksgiving.
Goal Planning Monday is hosted by Katrina of Mama Manuscripts click this link or the button at the top. 



all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails