Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Goals List

This is the stuff I hope to accomplish during our summer break from school. Our last day of school was May 6th. We will start school back up the last week of July, most likely. About once a week I will update the list. I will change the date so it posts back at the top. I will strikethrough the items that I finish and put a date on them so I can track how I am doing.
  • Finish Need/Want List for School May 7
  • Talk to Court about Need/Want List May 11
  • Order the stuff I need for school for 2011-2012
  • Do Portfolios
  • Log Books into Book Collector
  • Work on Nathan's Transcript
  • Set up Christopher's High School Notebook to get ready for entering credits for H.S.
  • Plan School for next year as a whole
  • Plan History for next year
  • Plan Science for next year
  • Clean and Organize the whole house for Sarah and Rose's visit
  • Read, Read, Read
  • One on One time with each of the kids
  • Exercise
  • Keep on my diet as much as possible to keep loosing weight
  • Journal, Pray, Read my Bible, keep up with reading through the Bible in a year, listen to music daily
  • Scrapbook
  • Update Resource page on my blog to the resources we will use next year

all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Michele said...

that certainly is a big list! What did you get for next year from CHAP? Let us know, lol
Michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails