Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top 10 TOS Products of 2010-2011 School Year

Below you will find our Top 10 lists. I asked each of the boys for their Top 10 and did my Top 10 also. We only had 17 products this year but we liked a lot of what we got so we still did the top 10. It is interesting that the boys and I only had one item different... Actually each of us had one product that the others did not put on their list... interesting. My favorite product was not on their list because it is a Mom product and not something they used. The rest we had the same, though in completely different orders.

I did an alphabetical list of the links to my reviews at the bottom of this post in case you missed any of the reviews and want to read them now.

You do not see a link for IEW because I have not done my review yet. Actually we did not get IEW as a TOS product. I purchased it before the crew year started. But, since we purchased the same product that the crew got, I allowed us to count it toward our Top 10. Nathan and I especially liked IEW. It was one of the best things we did this year and the best resource I have purchased for our school for years!!! I wish we had used it sooner and we will be buying more IEW in the future. I will be doing a review of IEW this summer. I just need to find the time.

Christopher's Top 10
  1. Zeezok - ZGuides to the Movies --We did
  2. Zoe and Sozo - The Foundlings - Peleg Chronicles 
  3. Salem Ridge Press - Out of the Mouth of the Lion,The Martyr's Victory, and Yussuf the Guide
  4. Bright Ideas Press - WonderMaps
  5. Yesterday's Classics
  6. Dig It - Roman Town
  7. Apologia - Who Is God?
  8. Lanschool
  9. North Star Games - Wits and Wagers Family
  10. IEW
Nathan's Top 10
  1. North Star Games - Wits and Wagers Family
  2. Dig It - Roman Town
  3. Salem Ridge Press - Out of the Mouth of the Lion,The Martyr's Victory, and Yussuf the Guide
  4. Bright Ideas Press - WonderMaps
  5. IEW
  6. Yesterday's Classics
  7. Zoe and Sozo - The Foundlings - Peleg Cronicles
  8. Zeezok -ZGuides to the Movies
  9. Apologia - Who Is God?
  10. Buckets of Fun - Yuck!
My Top 10
  1. Collectorz
  2. IEW
  3. Bright Ideas Press - WonderMaps
  4. Yesterday's Classics
  5. Salem Ridge Press
  6. North Star Games - Wits and Wagers Family
  7. Zeezok - zGuides to the Movies
  8. Apologia - Who Is God?
  9. Dig It - Roman Town
  10. Zoe and Sozo - The Foundlings - Peleg Chronicles
Just to let you know I did not have a hard time picking 10 products... my problem was what order to put them in. I went back and forth about whether to put Collectorz or IEW first. You can count them both as equal in my eyes... both #1 products. The next 3, #'s 3-5 are really close too and could all flip flop places. #7 and #8 are about equal and #9 and #10 are about equal. We had some great products this year. I am looking forward to my summer off from TOS but I am very, very happy to say I signed up for and was granted another year on the crew. Yippee!!! http://zaazu.comSo watch for new TOS stuff coming in July or August.

List of links to my reviews

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails