Monday, April 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for the week of April 13, 2009



FOR TODAY... Monday, April 13, 2009

Outside my window... sunny and beautiful YEAH!!

I am thinking... I am already starting my summer plans and I have more to get done than I think I can accomplish this summer... and I must also make some time for fun with the kids and relaxation for me (and all of us) so I don't start next school year stressed out!!

I am thankful for... Easter and what it means, what my Savior did for me and you

From the learning rooms... lots to do this week, only 4 more weeks of school, this week will include the following and more: a movie about Franz Liszt (which I have been waiting to come in at the library for weeks, it was lost); a new Historical Fiction to read,Winning His Spurs by G.A. Henty, since we finished Hidden Treasure of Glaston; Five Kids and a Monkey series for Health;

From the kitchen... hmmm dinner plans... hmmm... I have no idea what to make for dinner, I will have to see what ingredients we have available and figure it out later.

I am wearing... brown slacks, white shirt, green sweater, slippers

I am creating... hope to scrapbook this week and work on cataloging our books in Linux

I am going... to the Library tonight and to Bible Study on Friday

I am reading... Luke's Story and other books (see my Shelfari)

I am hoping... to be able to go to the Ladies Spring Refresher retreat in the Poconos in PA... hoping the church can sponcer me... pay my way... I need the spiritual refreshment and to get away for a weekend.

I am hearing... cars, talking kids

Around the house... lots of cleaning and projects to be done

One of my favorite things... walks at Winterthur (see picture and blog post later today or tommorow)

A few plans for the rest of the week: school, library, scrapbooking, school, reading, school, cleaning, school, Bible study, time with Christopher on Friday

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Click picture to get full effect of beauty!!


check out the other posts and our hostess at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

have a great day and week,

Debbie

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Enjoyed visiting your blog today. Gorgeous picture. Are those apple blossoms?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails