Thursday, February 10, 2011

Virtual Nerd... discount now available

virtual nerd Pictures, Images and PhotosRecently I reviewed Virtual Nerd an online math tutor service. You can read my original review HEREVirtual Nerd has announced a special offer to home educators on their 1 month and 3 month subscription service .
Here is the offer they left in a comment on my review.
We are pleased to inform you that because Virtual Nerd (www.VirtualNerd.com) has received such significant interest following your review of our online tutoring service, we are offering a special discount to homeschool parents. Homeschool parents can receive 50% off the 1 and 3 month subscription plans. Just enter the discount code: homeschooldeal when you sign up for service. That is a huge discount, and hurry - the offer is valid until March 31, 2011!
The regular price for the 1 month subscription is $49. 
The regular price for the 3 month subscription is $129.

Click here to get to Virtual Nerd's sign up page and don’t forget to enter the discount code so you can save 50% when you check out. Here is the code again in case you missed it: homeschooldeal 

Leave me a comment and let me know if you decide to sign up, I'd be interested to know that.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails