I have been enjoying this new meme. I have been keeping on track with a number of things thanks to the goal planning and the accountability. I worked on my e-book that I want to sell, I did not scrapbook but did 2 other projects- covering a composition notebook and a binder with wallpaper samples my sister gave us. See posts on my blog from Sat. and yesterday. I did exercise 4 days this past week, in fact I exercised 5 days. Yeah me!!! I read Pride and Prejudice but I still did not finish. I added the TOS review date to my calendar and spreadsheet, it was only one... I thought I had more than that to add, so that was good.
My goals for this week are:
- Continue working on e-books that I want to eventually sell to the public on my own website. Please be in prayer for me about this. We need to pick a name for the family website, choose a website provider (free to start, maybe, but it has to allow sales of pdf's, and have a way to do a shopping cart), any suggestions please leave me a comment. I also need to pick a name for my part of the website as we will have a variety of pages... mine will be mostly homeschool related. My daughters will also be doing some things and need names for their pages.
- Continue exercising at least 4 days a week.
- Read Pride and Prejudice and make real progress. I really want to finish this so I can achieve my yearly goal of reading 100 books and I am behind.
- Catch up on Bible Reading I am a few days behind.
- Keep on Blogging. I have one week and a day to go to have completed the blogging every day in Feb. challenge that a friend set up on Facebook.
all content on my blog is ©