1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path? Did their duty, followed the Lord not their own way, did what she was called to do, was faithful.
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway. Sunday, so I could redo the drama I caused in my family at church.
You thought my question was going to be weather related didn't you?
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows? Yay!!!! the more the merrier!! (unless it is flavored hot chocolate.. then skip the marshmallows.)
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine? Nope... never! This is my face... the one God gave me... hubby prefers me without makeup... he's the one who looks at me so that makes things simple.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood? uhhhh both!! can't pick If they don't take the time to understand you how can you be truly loved.
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite? Parsley (sage is ok, rosemary is ok, hate thyme!)
7. What do you do when you feel angry? retreat to my room and watch a movie
8. Insert your own random thought here. So glad we got the Christmas decorations put away last night... now to finish cleaning up and re-organizing.
To join the fun click the button at the top to do your own Wednesday Hodgepodge.
all content on my blog is ©