I am so happy to say I accomplished all my goals from last week. That is so encouraging.
One of the things that has been helping me with that, besides doing this weekly meme, is writing my goals down on a To-Do-List and checking the list at least twice a day... in the morning and then after I finish school. It keeps me on track and reminds me what I wanted to accomplish. I am using some pages from Household Organization Notebook that I got for free sometime, somewhere. I like them so much I put the complete notebook on my wish list for my birthday this year. You can see some samples at the website.
Well, here are my goals for this week:
- Work out on the Wii Fit at least 4 times, measure my waist and enter that into the Wii Fit information, and redo my complete Wii Fit test to compare with when I started out.
- Read Pride and Prejudice and hopefully finish it.
- Scrapbook one afternoon.
- Get to bed by 11 pm... my ultimate goal is to push that back to 10pm, I sleep much better when I get to bed early... but I am starting with the 11pm goal since I have been getting to bed closer to midnight lately.
- Organize my files on my computer and get them backed up to my external drive.
- I have 6 this week... I hope that is ok... I also want to blog every day in Feb.... so I need to blog every day this week. I have two posts done for today, including this one... so just need to blog Tues - Sun.
all content on my blog is ©