Progress from last weeks goals includes:
- worked out 3 times instead of the 4 that was my goal.... I was sick 2 days last week, I could have made it up but didn't get that worked into my weekend schedule, so I hope to do better this week.
- I did read Pride and Prejudice but I did not finish it.
- I did not get to scrapbook at all last week.
- I got to bed by 11pm 5 nights and actually got to be by 10pm 3 days.
- I got all my files organized on the computer and got some of them backed up... I just need to finish this up.
- I did blog every day last week so that goal was a complete success. I will not call last week a failure because I made a lot of progress though I was not completely successful.
My goals for this coming week are:
- Work on e-books that I want to eventually sell to the public on my own website. Please be in prayer for me about this.
- Scrapbook... I am especially excited about this since I bought some new stickers and then my hubby got me some for Valentines Day also.
- Exercise 4 days. I exercised today so 3 more to go.
- Read Pride and Prejudice and make real progress. I do not have finish it as a goal but I hope to finish soon because I am still trying to do the 100 books challenge and the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge and I am behind.
- Add new TOS review items due dates to my calendar and to my TOS spreadsheet so I don't miss any reviews!!!
I have a few other goals to be working on but since we only have to share 5 I will stop there. Some of the other goals I have are longer range than can be finished in a week. If I achieve these goals I will be doing well. I also hope to get to be earlier so I can have the energy to achieve my goals.
all content on my blog is ©