- Work out at least 4 days on the Wii Fit.Success... worked out on 2/14, 2/16, 2/17, 2/18
- Drink at least 6 8-ounce glasses of water and try and make 8 glasses at least 2 days. Success... I did 48 oz. a day and today I am pretty sure I will get to 64. The key to getting the 64 oz in is to start drinking water early in the day and then work out hard... it makes you so thirsty!!
- Eat healthy everyday. Try and not gain weight since hubby and I are going out for dinner today for Valentines Day. I want to really enjoy my day out though. So, I may have to work extra hard later in the week. Success... Well I lost 1/2 a lb. I guess that is good. Any loss is a good loss. I lost more weight than that and then gained some back. Because of Valentines Day maybe but also because my dd made pizza. At least that is what I am blaming it on. Also I may be gaining some muscle which weighs more than fat, since I have not been working out for such a long time and now I am working out at least 30 min. 4 days and this past week I did two days working out for an hour. Today's was especially hard as I did the expert level of the bike ride on the Wii fit and finding all the flags caused me to do an 11+ mile bike ride that took like 45 minutes. I am W.O.R.N. out!
Goals for next week are about the same:
- Work out at least 4 days on the Wii Fit.
- Drink at least 46 oz of water a day.
- Eat healthy. Start tracking my food intake and not just guessing... I want to keep a food journal and not just keep the list of what I eat for a day. I want to track my eating habits.
all content on my blog is ©