- Work out at least 4 days on the Wii Fit. I worked out 6 days last week: Feb. 19, 21, 22, 23, 23, 25. I worked out at least 30 min a day and some days 45 or 50. The intensity of the workout is slowly growing as well, and I can do more aerobic exercises in my workout. I am also feeling stronger.
- Drink at least 46 oz of water a day. Success and one day I even got to 64 oz. Yippee!!
- Eat healthy. Start tracking my food intake and not just guessing... I want to keep a food journal and not just keep the list of what I eat for a day. I want to track my eating habits. I made a food diary and started tracking my food intake and points for WW.
Goals for next week:
- Work out at least 4 days and I want at least 2 of them to be 45 minute workouts.
- Keep my food diary and track food and Weight Watchers points.
- Drink at least 46 oz. of water a day.
I am thankful to Denise for hosting Fit Mommy Friday. Join us in getting fit and link up your posts by clicking on the button at the top.
all content on my blog is ©