1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do? ummm... struggling to answer this... most of the time I am not doing either. I am doing what I should do, have to do, need to do, was called to do. Most of the time I am not doing what I love or loving what I do. I am a homeschool mom and have been for 20 years. Most days are a struggle, unfortunately, and not fun at all. Then there is housework and planning for school and exercising (which I sorta like and love the result I am seeing in lost weight), then there are things to do on my computer, some of which I love to do, but some of which must be done and are not to fun. I am trying oh so hard to keep up with my to do list and things I want to accomplish... Goals... and I do put a few things on my goals list that I love to do, but not many. So there you have it. My long drawn-out answer of ambiguity.
3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle? Fear
4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate? Neither. Flowers are a waste, I would rather have a plant(s) to plant outside in my little garden. Boxes of chocolates are not on my diet, so bring me some Weight Watchers or Skinny Cow treats instead.
5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'. Love Can Turn The World
6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up? Yes. Christian. Wife. Mother. Teacher.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Looked all over the house yesterday for a book we needed for History, How Should We Then Live? by Francis A. Shaeffer, could not find it anywhere. Finally last night I was sitting at my computer desk and looked down. I saw the boxes my hubby has stacked next to our desks with a bunch of stuff piled on top. I saw the corner of a book and thought, "is that the book I was looking for." I pulled it out and low and behold there it was!! Yippee!! I thought we had a copy. Now I can cancel the copy I ordered from the library.
Thanks to Joyce, the hostess, for the great questions this week. Participate in the Wednesday Hodgepodge by clicking the button at the top of the page.
all content on my blog is ©