Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Simple Women's Daybook

FOR TODAY...
Monday, Feb 22

Outside my window...
dark now and cold!!!!

I am thinking...
Spring can't come fast enough

I am thankful for...
God's Word
which I am enjoying reading
in a plan with my church for the whole year
I am a little behind but will be caught up by Thursday

From the learning rooms...
started a new Henty today for Historical Fiction

I am wearing...
brown slacks, white turtleneck, green long sleeve top over that, socks,
I was wearing sneakers but it is late and I took them off.

I am creating...
scrapbook pages later this week... hopefully.

I am going...
to get my hair cut with my Mom on Sat.
Hubby will drive us since our car is "not reliable" (his words)

I am remembering...
that I need to get to reading Pride and Prejudice
or I will never finish my 100 books this year

I am reading...
see above!!!
 and a few other things but concentrating on P and P for now

I am hoping...
that no one else gets the cold my son has right now

I am hearing...
hubby talking once in a while and the clatter of keys as I try and finish this so I have a post for today and don't miss a day for the blog every day in Feb. Challenge

On my mind...
sleep
http://zaazu.com

Noticing that...
spring is not here yet...
as there is snow on the ground
again

Around the house...
a mess in my bedroom that I need to clean up

One of my favorite things...
watching movies with my hubby

A few plans for the rest of the week:
scrapbooking, school, exercise, an afternoon with Jessica doing whatever she wants, and hair cut on Sat.

From my camera...
 looking at this



 waiting for these

Join in and do your own or view other Daybooks at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails