- Want to measure my waist and enter it into Wii Fit log and then keep track... at least . Done
- Want to redo my complete test on Sunday or Monday and see if I get a better Wii Fit Age. Done. Age came out higher this time... higher than me true age... but they base it on random tests and I did different test this time than last time. So, I don't think I will keep that as a goal. But I want to redo the test at least once a month.
- Work out on Wii Fit at least 4 days. Yes!! I worked out 2/5, 2/7, 2/8, and today. I also worked out a whole hour on the Wii one of those days. I had planned to also work out on 2/9 and 2/10 but I was feeling sick... sinuses were bothering me, cough, eyes runny etc. But, I reached my goal so I am happy.
- Actually loose weight next week. Yes!! Down 2.4 lbs from last week. Really nice to see the weight going down. I was also proud of myself because I made Weight Watchers cake and took it to the Dinners for Eight last weekend and I did not touch the Eclair or the cheese and crackers they had... I ate some grapes as a appetizer instead. We also brought home the extra eclair and I did not touch it at all!!! I was down further than that but the orange juice, toast, soup and not exercising added on a lb from 2/9 til today.
Goals for Next Week:
- Work out at least 4 days on the Wii Fit.
- Drink at least 6 8-ounce glasses of water and try and make 8 glasses at least 2 days.
- Eat healthy everyday. Try and not gain weight since hubby and I are going out for dinner today for Valentines Day. I want to really enjoy my day out though. So, I may have to work extra hard later in the week.
all content on my blog is ©