I don't. I can eat french toast and other things with eggs in them but I don't like plain eggs or quiche.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live? My daughter says it is coming in like a turtle here in Delaware. It starts then stops, then starts, then stops. I think she is talking about the weather which is warm one day and cold the next! We had high winds but that was last week... in February. So I guess it is coming in like a lamb... does that mean it will go out like a lion????
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure? Better. But I prefer my own pressure and not outside pressure. That is why I set myself goals and put them up on my blog. I feel like I have to accomplish things because if I don't I will have to post that I did not achieve my goals. I do try not to leave things til the last minute though... I plan ahead and work on things ahead of time.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world? Nope... not a fan. No idea.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking? Alone in nature is where I do my best thinking.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often? I do not have one item that I wear more than others. I wear various pairs of slacks/jeans and t-shirts, turtlenecks, and sweatshirts. If you count sneakers I wear them every day and unlike a lot of women I only have 3 pair of shoes: my sneakers, a pair of black shoes I wear for church, and a pair of crocs that a friend gave me.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Me, use sarcasm...
ummm yeah, but mostly at home where they understand me... sorta
but my daughter uses it more than I do... not an excuse just an observation!
8. Insert your own random thought here. I love Weight Watchers Ice Cream Treats. I especially like Giant Fudge Bars, Giant Wildberry & Orange Sorbet & Ice Cream Bars, and Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches.
To read other entries for the Wednesday Hodgepodge or to do your own and link up click the button at the top. Join us.. Joyce would love to have more participants.
all content on my blog is ©