I am late again getting this up. I don't know what is up with that. I need to work on it on Sunday afternoons so I have it ready to post on Monday morning. Oh well, at least I am getting it up. Better late than never.
I did really well on my goals last week. I exercised Mon., Tues., Wed., Fri., and Sat. I posted book reviews, I read Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens and Somewhere a Song. I logged 2 2/1 boxes of books into Book Collector.
My goals for this coming week are to:
- Work on my need/want list for school for next year. Hard to believe that after 20 years of homeschooling there is still books that I want and don't have. There is always something new out there... or old books that are being reprinted, I love those. Also, there are some workbooks for regularly used programs that I need to get. Christopher will need the Easy Grammar Plus Workbook and Nathan will need LIFEPAC® High School Health Unit 1 Worktext, Unit 2 Worktext, Unit 3 Worktext, Unit 4 Worktext, Unit 5 Worktext Each book Retail Price: $4.75. Those I know I need... now to figure out what else we will need.
- Exercise at least 4 days and I want at least one of them to be a 45 minute workout and at least one to be over an hour.
- Work on reading Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp and Somewhere a Song by Judith Pella. The first book is for knowledge and help in my parenting the other is my next "personal reading for fun" fiction book. I don't know if I will finish either but I want to make time to read them both. Hopefully I can finish them soon.
- Log books into my Book Collector software. First I want to log in books that are in boxes. I want to get the boxes of books out of my bedroom and out of the hallway. I will be putting numbers on the boxes and noting the numbers of the box in the Book Collector information, they have a spot to type in book location, so I know where the book is if I need it for something.
- Have my day with Christopher. Play games, board or computer, whatever Christopher wants to do. Christopher gets to have a special treat, for now the treat is Tootsie Roll Pops. I keep them just for when I have my special days with the kids, when they are gone I will get something else, but I try and pick something that does not tempt me to go off my diet... therefore I will not pick Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, or something like that.
all content on my blog is ©
*Note: the links to Age of Opportunity and Somewhere a Song are affiliate links. If you click the link and buy the book from Amazon a small portion of the price you pay for the book goes to me. $$ I get from being an affiliate I will spend it on homeschool books.