Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Goal Planning Monday ~8~


Well, I am late getting this up. Yesterday was my dear daughter's 25th birthday and I spent the whole day with her. We played on the Wii as a family (except hubby), played games as a family (hubby played one game with us), then I played a couple games with Rachel while the dinner cooked. Then after dinner we watched Pride and Prejudice and ate some yummy cheesecake.

I had success in all 5 goals this past week. I exercised Monday though Friday. To see details about my fitness progress see my Fit Mommy Friday ~Discouraged post. I exercised but I didn't loose weight. I read Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens and Somewhere a Song. I meal planned for March and worked on my son's credits for graduation. I still have a lot to do on the credits but I must locate some paperwork from last year. Please pray that I find it without having to search my whole house.

My goals for this week are:
  1. Post book reviews for 52 Books in 52 Weeks. I got a couple of these posted last week. I think I have 2 more books to do currently, unless I finish one of the books that I am currently reading then I will need to review that one also.
  2. Exercise at least 4 days and I want at least one of them to be a 45 minute workout and at least one to be over an hour. We planned on a long walk at Winterthur in addition to my workouts, I am not sure when we will do this, Sunday was too cold. It may not happen until next week. This week is going to be cold and wet. It is not until next week on Thursday that is it supposed to be warm again. It is even in the forecast that we are to have some light snow 
  3. Log books into my Book Collector software. First I want to log in books that are in boxes. I want to get the boxes of books out of my bedroom and out of the hallway. I will be putting numbers on the boxes and noting the numbers of the box in the Book Collector information, they have a spot to type in book location, so I know where the book is if I need it for something. The books in the boxes are books we do not currently need, like lower level Saxon Math that I am saving for my grandchildren, and fiction books that won't fit on my shelves (some are mine and some are juvenile fiction).
  4. Work on reading Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp . The first book is for knowledge and help in my parenting the other is my next "personal reading for fun" fiction book. I don't know if I will finish either but I want to make time to read them both. Hopefully I can finish them soon.
  5. Read Somewhere a Song by Judith Pella just for fun.
Well, those are my goals for the week. What are you goals??? Post your goals, link up, and then work this week to achieve them. Click the button at the top to go to MamaManuscripts and see the other ladies goals. Click this link to see the rules to join us: Goal Planning Monday Guidelines and Buttons


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dropping by from Katrina's Meme! Seems that 'indexing' books is a popular goal these past two weeks ;-) Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails