Well, I succeeded on 3 of the 5. I exercised Monday though Friday. To see my Fitness progress see my Fit Mommy Friday ~ Weight Gain but Exercise Success. I read Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens and Somewhere a Song. I also started reading Age of Opportunity aloud to my husband, we both needed to read it and apply it. I worked on Nathan's credits and got started on them. I have a lot more to do. I took writing my e-books off my goals list. I am not giving up on it. I will still try and work on them, but for now I took it off my list. I also took off clean up and organize my closet. My husband has things in front of the closet that need to be dealt with too and I can't really do my part if he is going to leave that stuff there. Maybe when we do spring cleaning I will get it done.
My goals for this week are:
- Work on my son Nathan's credits for High School. I am behind in adding them up. He is finishing 11th grade and we need to know exactly where he is and exactly what we need to do so he can graduate next year.
- Exercise at least 4 days and Work out at least 4 days and I want at least 3 of them to be 45 minute workouts.
- Work on reading Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp and Somewhere a Song by Judith Pella. The first book is for knowledge and help in my parenting the other is my next "personal reading for fun" fiction book. I don't know if I will finish either but I want to make time to read them both. Hopefully I can finish them soon.
- Meal plan for March. Rachel did her meal planning. I want to meal plan to so I know what I am cooking and don't have to decide at the last minute.
- Post book reviews for 52 Books in 52 Weeks. I have 4 or 5 books I have read and I need to write reviews for them and get them posted this week.
Post your goals. Link up. Do your best to achieve them this coming week. Join Goal Planning Monday @ mamamanuscripts by clicking the button at the top.
all content on my blog is ©
*Note: the links to Age of Opportunity and Somewhere a Song are affiliate links. If you click the link and buy the book from Amazon a small portion of the price you pay for the book goes to me. If I ever get any $$ from being an affiliate I will spend it on homeschool books.