Monday, March 14, 2011

TOS Homeschool Crew

Photobucket
Are you interested in joining the TOS Review Crew? They are currently taking applications for next year's crew. I have gotten permission from my hubby, and the boys agreed also, that I could apply for another year. Of course no one is guaranteed. So we will see if it is God's will that I do another year.

The crew year runs from June 2011 through May of 2012. You will have a "practice" review to do and then the products start coming in July. You will have 4-6 weeks to review most products, a few may have longer review times. Reviews are posted on your blog, like you have seen me post on my blog. You are to provide an honest review. Not all products will fit your family, but the reviews should be thorough and positive overall.

While you will have a lot of fun receiving products in your home in exchange for your opinion, you will find other benefits of being a member of the TOS Crew. I have formed lifelong friendships with other members and have found my life blessed by prayers offered up on my behalf by other crewmates. You may even find a new curriculum you never knew about that you and your children just LOVE... I know we have found a few of them.

Every crewmember must have at least 25 public followers on their blog in order to apply.

Every crewmember must have a Facebook account in order to apply. They will be making a private crew group there, it will be our backup and emergency place to communicate, if needed. Also they want us to post or link our blog review to Facebook to expand our readership.

Are you ready to dive in and apply for this experience of a lifetime? You need to carefully read the blog entry here to at the TOS Homeschool Crew blog. Then click the link on the TOS Blog and very carefully read the top part of the form, then carefully and prayerfully consider each of the questions on the form. I also suggest you go over the questions with your spouse before answering. The deadline to apply is March 31st.

Let me know if any of you, my readers, apply. I would love to know.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails