Sunday, December 23, 2012

Six Word Saturday on Sunday

This post is linked to Show My Face – click the button to join us.

Yeah, I know I am a day late. But, I had a goal last week to link up to a meme or 2 that I used to do and miss doing... and this was one I wanted to do... but I forgot yesterday. I saw a friend post hers today and that reminded me.

Cookies, Shopping, Movies...
Time with Family 

I had a wonderful week, time with my Mom, Hubby, Kids. Shopping for stocking stuffers and a couple family gifts, watching some movies including some favorite Christmas ones, kids making cookies so I can eat them!!! Daughter just called breakfast! I didn't know she was making breakfast.... gotta go see what she made us!! Have a wonderful week. Spend time with those you love.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails