Monday, December 10, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 98


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

A really good week because of #6 in my personal goals from last week!!!

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently Promises, Promises: Understanding and Encouraging Your Husband Done - I finished the 2 chapters of Promises, Promises I had planned to get through, only 4 more chapters to go.
  2. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night.  Done -we finished the book last night. My hubby and I are going to read The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness next. It was recommended by an online friend. I borrowed it from our library.
Homeschool Goals
  1. Log Christopher's work in DAILY and make sure he does it ALL and fills out his assignment sheet. Partly Done -  I logged in Mon.-Thurs. he never brought me Friday's work so I will grade and log it in today when he brings me his school work
  2. Make sure he has all that he needs for school this week: biome activities and books for science. I hope we can finish up biomes before Christmas and start a new part of Biology after Christmas... probably human body. Done -  now I only have this week to finish planning before we take 2 1/2 weeks off for Christmas break. We will be finished biomes and start Human Body after Christmas.
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I commented at our Hostess's blog @ Real Life: Unscripted, at Kym's Blog @ Kym Possible  and at Meg @ Adventures with Jude 
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. Participate in some memes that I have wanted to do again. Not Done
  6. Work on a post or 2 that are not linked to any meme.... just for my readers, about me, my life, or I have a project I have had in my mind to work on... it would be fun to work on that and get it posted.  Not Done
    Personal/Other Goals
      1. Write my goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. Done
      2. Read, Read, Read. Done - I finished reading The Face of God by Bill Myers.
      3. Work on my Christmas ornament. Done  - I was going to post a picture but now this is late getting put up and I am sick... so I will do a picture next week.
      4. Work on ornaments for extended family and a friend. (gotta get mine done first)  Not Done
      5. Work on my prayer book, I have some pages I want to change. Pray is my word for 2013 and I want my prayer book ready to go.  Not Done
      6. Some of my goals did not get done because I won 2 FREE tickets to the Gaither Christmas Homecoming Concert in Hershey, PA on Friday night. I didn't find out until Tuesday. My sister and I went and I slept over at her house in PA and my hubby came up and got me on Sat. So, I didn't get anything but reading and the concert done on Friday and Sat. We left for the concert at 3:30pm and didn't get home until after 1am. I was so tired on Sat. but it was a great time. I have been a fan of the Gaither Vocal Band for years and this is the first LIVE concert I have been to. My sister likes the Gaithers too and this was her first concert of theirs as well. It was a wonderful night. I am so thankful to the Lord for this blessing and for safety as we drove in the fog and rain, as well as it being so late.
        For this week that is  11 Done, 1 Partly Done, and 4 Not Done

        As I said above, I am now sick... so I don't know how many of my goals I will get accomplished this week. But I am leaving them as they are.


        My goals for this coming week:
        Spiritual Goals   
        1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently Promises, Promises: Understanding and Encouraging Your Husband
        2. Read  The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness to/with my hubby.
          Homeschool Goals
          1. Log Christopher's work in DAILY and make sure he does it ALL and fills out his assignment sheet. 
          2. Make sure he has all that he needs for school this week: biome activities and books for science...  I hope we can finish up biomes before Christmas and start a new part of Biology after Christmas... probably human body.
          Blog Goals   
          1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
          2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
          3. Post Think Back Thursday.
          4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
          5. Participate in some memes that I have wanted to do again.
          Personal/Other Goals
          1. Write my goals down on paper, add some details I want for me.
          2. Read, Read, Read.
          3. Work on ornaments for extended family and a friend.
          4. Work on my prayer book, I have some pages I want to change. Pray is my word for 2013 and I want my prayer book ready to go.
          5. Clean my house because my Mother is coming on the 17th.
          That's it for this week. How about you. Our hostess, Katrina, is looking for some new participants (or participants that used to participate and then stopped) to join in... Won't you join us??? Come on. Set some goals. Post them on your blog. Link up.


          all content on my blog is ©

          No comments:

          LinkWithin

          Related Posts with Thumbnails