Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??
Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.
Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.
I had a non-productive week. I was sick. Really sick. Bronchitis. The only things I did were go to the Dr., sleep, rest, cough and watch movies. It started on Monday. I started feeling better by Friday, but had little energy. One little project was all I could accomplish each day over the weekend. Even today I had to do a little then take a break. Just vacuuming the hallway exhausted me. I am waaaaaay behind on things I wanted to get done before Christmas or the end of the year. Only 2 weeks to go til the end of the year and I need to finish 2 more books for my reading challenge... I also have Christmas gifts to finish up on. Oh, well, whatever gets done, gets done; and what doesn't get done just won't get done. I can't create more hours in a day or force energy I don't have.
My Goals from last week and how I did:
As I said I really accomplished nothing but resting and healing. So I am not even gonna bother with last week's goals and trying to update them. Just know this weeks goals are much the same as last week's goals were, except I now have twice the work to fit in half the time.
My goals for this coming week:
- Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently Promises, Promises: Understanding and Encouraging Your Husband I have more to read this week if I want to finish this by Dec. 31.
- Read The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness to/with my hubby.We have not started this yet, hopefully we will be able to this week.
- We are on Christmas break now. Before we start back on Jan. 3 I do need to prep a little science, at least to have something to start on for the 3rd-4th.
- Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
- Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
- Post Think Back Thursday.
- Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday.
- Participate in some memes that I have wanted to do again.
- Write my goals down on paper, add some details I want for me.
- Read, Read, Read.
- Finish up ornaments for my family. I need to put iron on interfacing on them and then sew material on the for a backing.
- Work on ornaments for extended family and a friend.
- Work on my prayer book, I have some pages I want to change. Pray is my word for 2013 and I want my prayer book ready to go.
- Spend time with my hubby, kids and mom. I don't have much money to spend this year so time will be my currency.
all content on my blog is ©