Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??
Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.
Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.
A pretty good week. Ups and downs as usual with the stress of bills coming and Christmas with little money ahead because of 32 months of unemployment for my husband. Thank the Lord my son is working, giving us all his pay, and thereby helping to support his family. He is a real blessing to us.
My Goals from last week and how I did:
- Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently Promises, Promises: Understanding and Encouraging Your Husband Done - I am now finishing up chapter 6. I have 4 weeks to do 6 more chapters. My plan is 2 chapters this week and next week then the week before and the week of Christmas I only have to do one chapter.
- Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done - we are ahead of schedule and should have no trouble completing the book by the end of the year.
- Log Christopher's work in DAILY and make sure he does it ALL and fills out his assignment sheet. Done - I did really well this week.
- Check out what books we will need for History and Science and order them from the library. Done. We have 2 more weeks of school before we take 2 1/2 weeks off for Christmas break.
- Make sure he has all that he needs for school this week: desert activities and books, a hymn for hymn study and anything else I think of. Done- I kept ahead and he had all he needed for school each day.
- Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I commented @ our Hostess's blog Real Life: Unscripted @ Kym's Blog at Kym Possible
- Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
- Post Think Back Thursday. Done
- Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
- Write my goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. Not Done - oops... I just never did write them down... I guess that is why I forgot that I had wanted to work on my prayer book.
- Read, Read, Read. Done - not as much as I would have liked but I did read.
- Work on my Christmas ornament. Not Done - just didn't get to it. I need to though, I have other things I want to do after I get this done.
- Work on my prayer book, I have some pages I want to change. Not Done - I totally forgot.
- Get some of my boxes and notebooks covered with wallpaper scraps my sister sent me. Done - they look really nice now.... see The last one is my favorite, The one with the large flowers has purple stripes and purple in the middle of the flowers and I like that one too. I love decorated journals. The composition books make great journals when covered with wallpaper samples.
My goals for this coming week:
- Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently Promises, Promises: Understanding and Encouraging Your Husband
- Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night.
- Log Christopher's work in DAILY and make sure he does it ALL and fills out his assignment sheet.
- Make sure he has all that he needs for school this week: biome activities and books for science... he is doing grassland now, I need to get forest, tundra, and arctic ready. I may order a few more books for one or more of these and I need to pick out what activities/lapbooks/notebooking pages I want him to do. I hope we can finish up biomes before Christmas and start a new part of Biology after Christmas... probably human body.
- Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
- Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
- Post Think Back Thursday.
- Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday.
- Participate in some memes that I have wanted to do again.
- Work on a post or 2 that are not linked to any meme.... just for my readers, about me, my life, or I have a project I have had in my mind to work on... it would be fun to work on that and get it posted.
- Write my goals down on paper, add some details I want for me.
- Read, Read, Read.
- Work on my Christmas ornament.
- Work on ornaments for extended family and a friend. (gotta get mine done first)
- Work on my prayer book, I have some pages I want to change. Pray is my word for 2013 and I want my prayer book ready to go.
all content on my blog is ©