Monday, January 31, 2011

Blast From The Past - Christopher 1989



Click the Blast From The Past Rules tab above to see the rules for my meme if you are a first timer or if you forget the rules. Please join me. My linky needs some links... don't leave it and me, lonely.

This picture is special.
Not just because my son has an adorable look on his face but...
because the jacket he is wearing was also worn by my husband when he was a little boy.
It is one of only a few possessions he has from his childhood.
Adorable boy in a cute little jacket.
Everybody say Awwwwww!
http://zaazu.com

I had to go with a link list for now. All the thumbnail link tools I have used are switching to a paid subscription, so I have to talk to hubby about that...
If you know of a linking tool that lets you use thumbnail links for free please leave me a comment.
...for now click the "Add your link" bar and add your link...
thanks


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails