Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful... Day 5



Today I am thankful for my church.
The building?

No!
It is the people I love.
This photos was at the ground breaking for the new addition that is pictured in the sign above.
I love our new addition.

This is our old sanctuary.
It is in the midst of a makeover right now. It will look very, very different when it is done. We had to add all kinds of safety stuff and so the sanctuary, especially, will look very different.
But the people I go to church with are the same, even if the buildings change.
We worship the Lord together...

we serve the Lord together,
at things like VBS, pictured above
and below.
This is where we are worshiping for now.
This will eventually be our new gym, but for now while the sanctuary is being retro fit we are worshiping here... and it doesn't matter that we don't have carpet... we are here to worship the Lord.


The kids, the families, the people praying for each other,
the worship, the pastors, the teaching, the preaching, the friends, the music,
the Love.
That is what makes a church.



all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails