Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful... Day 7



I almost forgot to post something I am thankful for today. I crawled in be and then remembered. I am stubborn about some things so I got up and turned on my computer to post this before heading to bed. I need and want to be fast tonight.

My hubby said to say that I am thankful this day is over...
And I am...
But I decided to post that I am thankful for my yearly goals and the weekly meme that I have been doing for 41 weeks... Goal Planning Monday. 


It has helped me be much more organized and get a lot more done. I need to do my update for November for my yearly goals. The days are winding down for me to get the year's goals accomplished. I will be doing that tomorrow or Wed., I hope. But, without the weekly check-up and accountability, I would not have accomplished so many of my yearly goals. Join up with us next week and see for yourself how much more you can accomplish if you set goals, write them down, post them on your blog and keep accountable by posting how you did the next week.

God Bless,

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails