Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful... Day 29




I don't have a lot of time tonight. We are at the end of the month and for the first time ever we are low on bandwidth for the Internet. I did not want to just skip the last 2 day though... so short and sweet it will be.


Today I am thankful for the Bible. It is a light and a guide. It tells it how it was and how it is. I reveals sin that is in my heart, piercing me. It encourages me. It tells the stories of others who walked on this earth and served God, some of them even failed and sinned and it is comforting to know they know what it is like to be grieved over things you have done wrong.

It is the true record of creation. I thank God for that.

It is also the revelation of the life of Jesus Christ, come down from heaven to live with sinful man and die for us to reconcile us to God. It tells us that if we confess our sins God will forgive us and cleanse us. It tells us that Christ was tempted to sin and understands all that it means to be human. Yet he was God. It tells of God's Love for us, his mercy, his kindness, his understanding, his power, and much more.

http://zaazu.com


I am thankful that I have a guide I can follow for all of life. Something that I know is always true and will give me the answers I need for all of life.

Thank you God that you inspired the writers and protected your word through all these years.

So, read your Bible it is your...

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails