Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful... Day 8



I am thankful for my Creator and His Creation and the artistic abilities and creativity He has.
I am thankful for the gardens that we have the opportunity to visit and have memberships to.
Thanks also for my eyes which are able to see them,
and for my camera with which I can capture their beauty.
Now to show you a couple of my favorite pictures of the variety of the creation I have seen this year.




























 









I did my best to limit myself
but it is hard to do.
I hope you enjoyed the photos.

Thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Creator of all things for all these beautiful, stunning, fun, varied, colorful, special, individual blessings that we get to see with our eyes.

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails