Today I have to catch up on a few things online. Neither my laptop nor my desktop computer were connecting to the Internet. Yesterday my hubby had tests as a follow up to his visit to the E.R. 2 weeks ago. He had another test this morning. We have been stressed about all this. Yesterday after we came home we sat around and watched movies. Court and I had not slept very well the night before. Last night we were so exhausted we went to bed before 9:30 pm. Court said he got up at 9:30 and made sure our son got off the computer. I did not even hear him get up.
Day 13... I am thankful for markers and colored pencils. I love markers of all kinds. I use them for writing in my journals, scrapbooking, writing in my daily goals and activities journal, card making, and other projects. Some of my favorite markers are:
- Triplus Fineliner Pen my very favorite newest markers. They don't dry out even if you leave the lids off and they are acid free. I also like the triangular shape. I have a few sets of Triplus markers and pens on my wish list for Christmas this year, too.
- ZIG EK Success Writer Dual Marker Set, 48/Pkg I have had these markers for quite a long while and use them especially for scrapbooking and card making. I love the ZIG markers. My only frustration with these markers is that they don't sell them at my local craft stores any more.
- Zig Memory System Calligraphy Markers, Multicolor, 8-Pack These are great for scrapbooking, cardmaking and other things where you would like a fancier calligraphy script. I love these too.
- Zig Memory System Fine and Chisel Dual-Tip Markers, Multicolor, 8-Pack I also have a few of these... the chisel is different from the Calligraphy... the fined point on the other end is the same as the fine end on the writer set above.
- I also have various colors of Sharpie and Bic permanent markers in regular, super thick and ultra-fine points.
Oh, I love colored pencils too!! and mechanical pencils, and crayons.
Day 14... I am thankful for chocolate. I like white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and semi-sweet. I like hot chocolate and chocolate candy. I like the white hot chocolate they used to have, and discontinued, from Dunkin Donuts. It makes me sad that they discontinued it, they replaced it with a mint hot chocolate and it is not nearly as good. I like the weight watchers chocolate fudge bars and the weight watchers fat free chocolate cake that I make. I like chocolate mints. I like chocolate chip cookies (without NUTS). I like brownies. I like Nutella. I like Lindt's Lindor Truffles. I like chocolate... did you get the message??? LOL
Day 15... I am so, sooo thankful that so far my husband's tests have come back negative. He seems to be fine. We are only waiting on the results of the CAT scans that he had yesterday. So far things look good. And he has not had any bad side effects from the tests themselves. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good. I pray the results from the CAT scan don't find anything either. We have so many friends and acquaintances that are suffering from serious physical problems, like cancer. Court already has enough physical problems with his diabetes, Lyme disease, bad back, and allergy to gluten.
all content on my blog is ©