Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful... Day 30




It is the last day of the daily Thankful challenges. I want to remember that I have much to be thankful for all year long and not just in November. Today, I am thankful that I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to write daily for the month of November about things I am thankful for. I hope you don't mind if I rehearse all that I was thankful for this month.

I am thankful for my God who supplies all my needs and some of my wants. I am a blessed woman and doing these challenges this month has impressed upon me how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband and wonderful healthy (for the most part) children, godly women who have been a great influence over me, a great church, wonderful music to listen to and sing to my God, goals that I can set and hopefully accomplish, and a creative creator and his creation that I can enjoy and photograph and the gardens we have memberships to that we can walk through. I have the flexibility of homeschooling, many books to read, friends: near, far, and online; a wonderful church to go to and serve at, markers and colored pencils for all kinds of projects, and chocolate to enjoy more than I should. So far my husband's tests have been negative, they have found nothing serious that he needs to take care of, I pray that continues to be the case with the tests he has done later this week and next week. I have a home, which was clean when my friends came to visit but is cluttered right now, I need to finish Christmas decorating so we can get the tubs back into the attic until we take it all down after New Years. I have loving children, most of the time, and I am thankful for the family times we spend/spent together and the memories we make/made. I am thankful for the privilege of being able to go to Ladies Bible Study now that my children are older, and for all that I am learning/being reminded of through the book we are studying. I am thankful for our Wii, cookies and tea, board games; my scanner, printer, and laminator; our public library system and my computer. I am thankful I can be there to support my husband through his trip to the E.R.and through all these tests he is having, he did so much for me the years I was having children and through my gall bladder surgery. I am thankful for our home in which many of the things I am thankful for take place. I am thankful for being able to sing 4 part harmony with my husband and children for church and I am thankful for the Bible, God's Word, the light to show me the path to God.

So you see, there is so much to be thankful for and I am thankful for all of it and that I had the opportunity to share with my readers the many things God has done/is doing to bless me.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails