Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's almost time for the Not Back-to-School Blog Hop



I will be joining up with this blog hop starting next week. I will be working on my posts this weekend while watching the Olympics. Just wanted to let you all know ahead in case you are interested in joining in. We have already started school but I forgot to update my curriculum page for this year. This will give me the chance to do that. I am looking forward to participating again. I am not sure if I have done all 4 years but I know I have done at least 3 years. This hop was hosted by Darcy at Life with My 3 Boybarians, the blog hop has now moved to iHomeschool Network. The topics are listed above. If you would like more details on what the topic for each day should include, click the link for iHomeschool or click the calendar above.

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails