2. What's your favorite fried food indulgence? French fries... My favorites are McDonald's, Five Guys and Thrashers fries on the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD.
3. Did you have an allowance as a kid? What did you do with it? Do you give your own kids an allowance? I did have an allowance. I spent it mostly on junk food. We did give our kids an allowance at one time, but no more. We cannot afford it. They also used to get paid for larger chores like mowing the grass... now they just do it to help out. We soon hope to have a family business going and hope we will all earn money for the family that way.
4. What's something you wish you knew more about? I can't think of anything. Being a homeschool mom for going on 22 years now has taught me that I can learn anything I wish and I am resourceful and able to find information on many things I wish to learn. Currently I am working to learn more about the My Memories software I won in a giveaway, and I just got some more Donna Dewberry One Stroke painting stuff from my sister-in-law that I want to work with. I already had a few things but the addition of some videos, books and paint from her has renewed my interest in this. I am not a good painter but would like to work on this in the coming weeks and months.
5. Is there anything you feel too old to do anymore? If so, what? Yes. Stand on my head (lol)
6. What's a song you think has a great first line? The first thing that popped in my head is... "Great is thy Faithfulness, O God My Father." Love that. God is Faithful. We are still struggling with unemployment, 2 1/2+ years. God has been faithful, for that I am thankful.
7. Who are you writing to/for when you create a blog post? In other words...as you write, who is the audience in your head? The audience in my head is me. I write for myself. I hope other enjoy some of it. I also write to record our family history, past and present. I hope future generations will enjoy some of my posts as well, should the Lord tarry and he grant me grandchildren.
8. Insert your own random thought here. i am struggling to MAKE myself get back to exercise. I keep putting it off. Once I get going it will be better, but starting again is always hard. I am lazy. But, my body NEEDS the exercise. I must make myself get going on it.
I enjoy doing the Wednesday Hodgepodge and missed doing it for a number of weeks. If you would like to join us in answering these questions just click on the button at the top.
all content on my blog is ©