Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Surgery

My hubby is having surgery on Friday on 2 fatty lumps on his head. He has had them for years and the Dr. does not expect them to be tumors at all, but they will be tested to be sure. He will be under anesthesia. I must go with him and drive home. I am nervous for him, though the Dr. says it is routine and a quick surgery less than 30 minutes long. Any surgery can be dangerous. He has diabetes and with head surgery there will be lots of bleeding. The surgeon said they used to do this surgery in their offices, but it looked like they had slaughtered a pig in the office because of all the blood and it scared other patients, so now they do it in a surgery center. That is surely reassuring words to speak to a woman whose husband will be having this surgery. It will be a stressful day and then he will need watching over and care for 24 hours. I would appreciate prayers for him and for me also. We don't have a time yet but it will be Friday Morning. I pray that I will trust the Lord and not worry, but I fear that will not be the case. God is good, all the time, all the time, God is good.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

i cant decide said...

I prayed for you guys! I hope you get all the stress out of your system before Friday and can have peace while you wait.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails